Thursday, July 27, 2006

Favourite Colour Swap Questionnaire

I've been having so much fun with the One Skein Exchange that I've joined the Favourite Colour Swap.
Favorite Color Swap Questionnaire

1. What are your top three favorite colors?
Scarlet/bright red, sea-tone bluey-greens, and royal purple.

2. What crafts do you really enjoy?
Knitting, spinning, dyeing with plants, simple weaving.

3. What products do you really covet?
I mostly really enjoy handmade things or things which are quirky or unusual

4. What other activities do you enjoy besides your favorite crafty things?
I love bushwalking and hiking, silversmithing (which is my trade), sewing, baking, eating, reading, lounging around, patting my cat.

5. Is there anything you collect?
Natural yarns for knitting up, cat figures, unusual handmade jewellery.

6. What is your zodiac sign and/or Chinese zodiac symbol?
Leo and Year of the Dog

7.What are your favorite……scents/smells?
Rose, Jonquils, coconut oil and Lily of the Valley

…types of music and/or bands?
So many I can't even think where to begin. My latest favourites are Elbow, Queens of the Stoneage and Supergrass.

…authors?
I like Sci-Fi, particularly the older classics such as HG Wells and Jules Verne. In fact I love lots of ninteenth century English authors such as Conan Doyle (Sherlock Holmes) and Oscar Wilde. I also adore Jane Austen. I really prefer novels to poetry. I'm actually also a graduate with a Classics degree in Latin and Ancient Greek, and I love Homer in particular.

…animals?
Puss Cats

…places to shop?
Anywhere that sells non-mass-produced things. I really love objects which have a touch of the maker in them.

…season?
Hmm, difficult, they're all beautiful in their own ways. I think it's probably Spring, because I love flowers and life and fresh new beauty.

…yarn/fabric/paper/other craft supplies?
I'm not so fussed, I look for beauty and uniqueness, although I'm not all that hot on synthetics, but I can live with them!

…candies or goodies?
Oh it's all good!

8. Do you have any wish lists?
Only in my head!

9. Are you allergic to anything?
No.

10. Do you have any pets? What are they?
Pussal - have a guess! (He says "meow")

11. Please include anything else you would like your secret pal to know about you- anything that would be helpful in finding you little gifts that you will really enjoy.
Well, it's obvious by now that I really love handmade things, even simple things. I also love receiving things from places which are unique to that place - for example a lolly which can only be found there, or something produced by a local industry which you would never see in little old Canberra, Australia.

This has been a really fun questionnaire!

No comments: